1. What Personal Data e-gree Receives and Collects
When you access, request, and use the services provided e-gree, we collect information about you (“Personal Data”). This includes:
Information provided by you, such as:
- Contact & Identification Information: including, but not limited to, your name, phone number, address, and email address;
- Payment Information: including, but not limited to, credit card information, bank card numbers, checking account numbers, and other payment information;
- “E-greement Information”: including, but not limited to, personal, business, familial, proprietary, health, signature, financial information, information concerning your interests and hobbies, and information related to your assets, liabilities, and income that you provide in your creation and completion of certain e-greements and services provided by the e-gree App.
Information obtained through your use of our App or website, such as:
- Device Information: including, but not limited to, user ID, password, IP addresses, MAC addresses, log files, software usage pattern tracking information (cookies and other online identifiers).
Information received from third party sources, such as:
- Other data processors and service providers of our customers, publicly available websites, social networks, and blogs.
2. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
e-gree uses online identifiers such as cookies and other similar technologies, including, but not limited to, web beacons and pixels, to collect information, including Personal Data, when you visit our website and app. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of e-gree that depend on cookies. You have the ability to change or revoke these permissions at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
3. How We Use Personal Data
We only collect and have access to Personal Data that you choose to share with us. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
To Provide, Manage, and Maintain the Services Provided by our App.
This includes using Personal Data to provide you with our services, performing analysis with the intent to improve services for you, showing you content or services that you may like, developing new services, and troubleshooting issues. In addition, we use some or all of your Personal Data, such as your E-greement Information, to create and customize the services and products you access and request. We also use Personal Data, including some or all of your E-greement Information, to provide tailored suggestions and information to you about additional App services and products.
To Process and Collect Payments.
We may use your Payment Information to verify and collect payments if needed to complete transactions between e-gree and you.
To Communicate with You.
We will use your Contact and Identification Information to respond to you and your inquiries. We may also use this information to contact you directly about events or upcoming improvements to the e-gree App, or if we detect suspicious activity.
With Your Consent.
We may use information about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above. If that is the case, we will always provide you with notice, and give you the option to accept or decline.
4. How We Disclose Personal Data
Your Personal Data is used only for the purposes referred to above and will not be sold, rented, leased or otherwise shared. There are special circumstances, described below, where we may be required by law to disclose your Personal Data.
Sale of Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to our contracted service providers so that they can provide services such as IT administration, hosting, credit card or payment processing, legal counsel, banking, accounting, marketing, research, analytics, and customer support.
We may transfer your Personal Data if required to do so during a transfer of assets relating to a potential or actual corporate sale, acquisition, merger, bankruptcy filing, re-incorporation, reorganization, or similar transaction.
We may disclose your Personal Data if lawfully subpoenaed or otherwise lawfully required to do so by legal order, regulations, government enforcement cement proceedings or investigations. With your permission, we may disclose your Personal Data if we are of a good faith belief that such disclosure is required to: comply with a legal obligation, protect e-gree’s rights and property, enforce agreements between e-gree and its customers, or protect e-gree against potential legal liability.
Aside from any disclosures relating to Personal Data described in this section, your E-greement Information is not sold, rented, leased, disclosed or transferred to any third party. Your E-greement Information may be shared with or disclosed to:
- people who enter into e-greements with you through our App
- people who enter into e-greements with you through our App
5. How We Protect Personal Data
We are committed to the protection of your Personal Data. Accordingly, we take appropriate steps to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, theft or unauthorized access. These steps include the use of industry standard practices regarding encryption. Notwithstanding this commitment, e-gree cannot guarantee the security of our databases nor can e-gree guarantee that your Personal Data cannot be intercepted while being transmitted to e-gree.
6. How Long We Store Personal Data
We only store your Personal Data for as long as legally allowed or needed for us to provide you with the services you’ve requested using that particular Personal Data. That means, how long we store your Personal Data will depend on what it is and what the applicable law requires or allows, such as statutory limitations.
7. European Union Data Privacy Provisions
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), EU residents have certain data protection rights. Every EU user is entitled to the following rights:
- Right of Access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data one time at no cost to you. We may charge you a small fee for additional copies.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to be Forgotten – You have the right to request that we delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Object – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right of Portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected about you to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Rights Related to Automated Decision Making – You have the right to know whether we use automated decision-making, such as profiling, to tailor suggestions and content to you. You have the right to opt-out of automated decision-making.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at at [email protected]
Information Collected and Legal Bases for Use
We collect Personal Data from you when you access and request our services and products. A detailed description of what we collect can be found in Section 1: “What Personal Data e-gree Receives and Collects.” Under the GDPR, we can only use your Personal Data when certain conditions, called “legal bases,” apply. We use or process your Personal Data under one of the following legal bases:
- Legitimate Interest – We may use your Personal Data when we have a legitimate interest for doing so. For example, we use Personal Data to provide, maintain, and improve our App and its services; to communicate with our users; develop new services; and suggest products and services that we think you may be interested in.
- Contract – We may use your Personal Data when you enter into an agreement with us. For example, when you use our services or purchase our products, we need to use some of your information to collect payment and to deliver the services or products as specified.
- Consent – Sometimes, we will ask for consent to use your Personal Data for specific purposes. If so, we’ll tell you what kind of information will be used and what it’s used for, and we’ll make sure that you can revoke your consent at any time.
- Legal Obligation – Sometimes, we may be required to use your Personal Date to comply with the law, like when we respond to lawful subpoenas or other valid legal process or need to take action to protect our users. We may be required to disclose Personal Data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, or to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We are committed to assisting you in resolving any complaints about the collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data. Persons with any inquiries or complaints should contact e-gree at [email protected]
If you do not receive timely notification of receipt of your complaint, or if your concerns are not addressed to your satisfaction, please contact the EU Data Protection Authorities (“DPA”) for more information or to file a complaint. The services of the EU DPA are provided at no cost to you. Under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Before we share your Personal Data to any subcontractor or third party agent, we will obtain assurances from the recipient that they will:
- use the Personal Data only to assist us in providing, maintaining or improving our services to the customer;
- provide at least the same level of protection for Personal Data as is required by the Privacy Shield Provisions; and
- notify us if they are no longer able to provide the required protections. Upon notice, we will act promptly to stop and remediate unauthorized processing of Personal Data by the recipient. We will remain liable for onward transfers to its subcontractors and third party agents.
8. California Data Privacy Provisions
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents have certain data privacy rights. If you are a California resident, you have:
- Right to Access – If you request it, we are required to inform you what Personal Data we have collected about you;
- Right to Notice – Before we collect information about you, you have the right to know what information will be collected and what it will be used for;
- Right to be Forgotten – If you request it, we are required to delete your Personal Data and direct any service providers to delete your Personal Data from their records. There may be certain exceptions where we need to keep your Personal Data, such as to meet legal obligations, detect fraud, or complete a service.
- Right to a Timely Response – If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Right of Non-Discrimination – This means that we don’t hold it against you when you exercise any of your rights, and we will always provide you the right to equal services and prices.
- Right to Opt-Out – You have the right to know whether we sell your data and opt-out if we do. We do not sell, rent or lease your Personal Data. We will never do so without providing you notice of such sale and giving you the opportunity to opt-out. In addition, we do not offer financial incentives associated with the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or have any questions, please contact us at at [email protected]
Information We Collect
e-gree is a “Service Provider” as that term is used un the CCPA. e-gree collects various categories of Personal Data when you use the e-gree App, such as personal identifying information, location information, log data, and tracking information. We may collect Personal Data from information you provide us, from you when you use our App or website or from third parties. A detailed description of what Data we collect can be found in Section 1: “What Personal Data e-gree Receives and Collects.”
Sharing Your Information
Sometimes we engage certain third parties to perform a function or provide services to you on our behalf, including: hosting and maintenance, error monitoring, debugging, performance monitoring, billing, customer and account relationship management, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. Sometimes, we may be required to share or disclose your Personal Data to meet a legal obligation, such as a lawful subpoena, judicial or government process, or other lawful order. We will only share Personal Data to the extent that is necessary to perform these functions, provide services, or when required to by law. We require that these recipients maintain the privacy and security of the Personal Data they process or receive on our behalf.
Changes and Updates
9. Children’s Privacy
We recognize the need to provide further protect the personal information of children under the age of 16. Our App and services are not directed towards children and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children. If you are a parent or guardian and have reason to believe that your child’s Personal Data has been provided to us without your consent, please contact us at [email protected]
10. Changes and Updates
e-gree is available for all devices* Available on iPhone, iPad and all Android devices
Get in touch
If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback about
e-gree, please feel free to contact us.